We’re looking for a Content Marketer to join our growing team at VRTECHSOL. As part of the content team, you’ll have a demonstrated interest in copywriting, content creation and planning.
Develop high-quality content that engages audiences and drives performance, while managing relationships with new and existing clients as well as promoting agency values.
Conceptualising, planning and creating content across a range of channels including digital, social and PR
- Supporting the team with conceptualising, planning and carrying out content and social strategies
- Working with account teams to oversee campaign execution to ensure effective distribution, testing and management of KPIs
- Assisting with VRTECHSOL marketing as well as working across established clients
- Managing social media channels for clients, adhering to brand guidelines and supporting their development
- Providing support with influencer marketing, including research, outreach and management
- Planning, scheduling and managing content across website and social platforms, such as WordPress, Meta and TikTok
- Reporting on content performance, pull out key insights and use these learnings to improve future content
- Actively participating in meetings, providing updates for key stakeholders to keep deliverables running smoothly
- Promoting the VRTECHSOL values and culture
You are an ambitious learner that takes pride in delivering work to a high standard, always seeking feedback for improvement and new ways of working.
- Approximately 1-2 years’ experience or a demonstrated passion for copywriting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional writing and attention to detail
- Visual communication & content creation skills, such as using Canva or Photoshop to create social media tiles, following brand guidelines
- Adaptable, quick thinker that collaboratively finds solutions
- A passion for, and deep understanding of, social media and cultural trends
We look forward to receiving your application