• Search and generate leads through direct approach i.e. LinkedIn, Email, Call etc.
• Plan & Write QUALITY proposals as per job description with appropriate portfolio showcase
• Online bidding/proposal submission on different online portals i.e. Upwork Only.
• Daily follow-ups, competition analysis, discussions with clients.
• Identify potential clients & strategic partners to increase sales.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, development services and marketing channels that will
lead to an increase in sales.
• Flexible to work within the team environment and other in-house resources in order to meet
customer current and future needs.
• Ability to do IT Market Research to be updated with previous and present market trends.
• Consult with senior management on business trends with a view to develop and implement
new services, features, and technologies.
• Track the activity and new trends in different online channels and use them for business
development & marketing purpose.
• Updating and maintaining the Daily Progress Report/Sheet to ensure accurate and up to
date information (meetings status, activities, contact details, projects or contacts
• Prepare and submit weekly plan/pipeline about prospects, status, the approach taken,
current results to the Manager.
• Ensure time and cost-effective projects as per selected criteria from management.
• Must have 1-2 Years of relevant Business Development Experience
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, Trello, Slack, Zoom, Skype and Teams.
• Strong English (Written, Verbal and Listening) communication skills
• Must be able to attend Client calls – Video Only
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with can do attitude.
We look forward to receiving your application